2016年6月5日星期日

1. Biped

In the first class of 3D Animation II, I had learnt about the basic and introduction of the biped system in 3ds Max.

During the practical session, I been taught the basic of how to set the biped into 3D model. I found that even the modeling session is one of the most time waste and important section, but biped also as a very important part and it might take some time to make it perfect and real life.

I been taught to use the motion capture system and the footstep system to create multiple footsteps to order my model to make some animation with setting the footstep and key. It is a more simple way to do complex animation to human or animal model compare to use the key frames set it one by one.


It also can use copy and paste system to adjust the model pose and position, so sometimes we can just adjust one side of the model then just copy to the other side. We can set the position and setting into collection as use for future copy and paste to the others side or frames.


It make the animation take less time and more efficient compare to what I use in the previous semester which is use the key frames set it one by one.

I feel it is important to learn in side of animation no matter it is for game or film production.

没有评论:

发表评论